VIENNA — Russia's auto industry is a conundrum for domestic automakers. On one hand, the economy and some car plants are confronted with serious problems. On the other, industry leaders AO AvtoVAZ and OAO GAZ could sell more vehicles than they are able to produce. The country's largest automaker, AvtoVAZ, is working extra days to meet the high demand. “We decided to work on all Saturdays, except summer months, next year,” says AvtoVAZ Chairman Vladimir Kadannikov. The maker of the Lada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian auto industry challenges domestic makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642