Russia’s new-car-sales’ revival continued in September, surging 55% year-on-year to 185,953 units, following August’s 51% jump to 168,627. The Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee says the September result drove 9-month sales up 18% to 1,321,027 units. “September again demonstrated a fast-recovering automotive market,” Committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement. “We are seeing all the signs of a strong finish to 2010.” New-model launches, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Auto Industry Sees Double-Digit Sales Spike in September" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642