TAGANROG, Russia – OOO Taganrogsky Avtomobilny Zavod (TagAZ), the South Russian car plant owned by FPG Doninvest, adds welding operations to its assembly of Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd.’s Accent here. Hyundai Sonata may be added to Accent assembly in Russia. In the past, TagAZ-sourced welded bodies from the Turkish plant Hyundai Assan Otomotiv Sanayii ve Ticaret A.S. and painted them in its own paint shop. Since the shift to welding operations, the company now sources parts ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Hyundai Assembler TagAZ Adds Welding Operations" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642