Sales of cars and light-commercial vehicles in Russia continued to fall in October, with deliveries plunging 52.0% from year-ago to 116,700. In the first 10 months, sales fell 51.0% to 1,232,544. However, the Moscow-based Association of European Businesses, which compiles sales data for the industry, says it is encouraged by a government decision to introduce a scrappage scheme. “October sales showed the same level of decline as in September, compared to 2008, giving further ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian October Sales Slide; Government Approves Scrappage Scheme" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642