New-vehicles sales accelerate in Russia, with January’s result up 72% to 127,564 units from prior-year’s 74,002. December’s deliveries surged 60% to 204,586 units from like-2009. “January is a short month with lower historical volume, but it is a good start to a year in which we've forecasted close to 20% growth,” Association of European Businesses’ automobile manufacturers committee Chairman David Thomas says in a statement. Thomas says it’s encouraging to see last year’s momentum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Russian Vehicle Sales Soar in January" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642