CARMEL, CA – Saab Cars U.S.A. expects its redesigned ’04 9-3 convertible will drive a marginal increase in the brand’s share of the entry luxury convertible segment. 9-3 convertible comes in “lime yellow.” Saab Cars U.S.A. President and Chief Operating Officer Debra Kelly-Ennis says the car, which arrives in U.S. showrooms Oct. 1 and starts at $39,995 for the Arc touring model, is expected to claim a 25% share of the segment, up from the 24.6% share enjoyed by its predecessor. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab: 9-3 Convertible Will Hold its Own in Tight Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642