DETROIT – Saab Automobile AB shows its new 93-X concept vehicle, which the company says strongly hints at its next-generation 9-3 line-up, due out later this year. The 93-X concept is the latest in Saab’s plans to introduce a new concept or production vehicle every year for the next five years. The 93-X is a 2-door, 4-wheel-drive crossover vehicle that has the overall dimensions of a typical coupe while its stance provides a more commanding view of the road. Saab says its new concept ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab 93-X Concept Basis For Next 9-3" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642