Saab Automobile AB applies for an output increase of 80,000 units at its Trollhattan, Sweden, plant, published reports say. The company plans to allocate the additional output for production of its next-generation 9-3, which is due to launch this summer. Saab 9-3X The move would boost output at Trollhattan from its current capacity of 150,000 units annually to 230,000 units. The output increase was requested as part of a renewal for environmental permits at the plant. Saab ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Applies for Output Increase at Trollhattan Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642