Saab Australia Pty. Ltd. says it will import a fleet of Saab BioPower 9-5 vehicles to demonstrate the benefits of ethanol as a renewable alternative fuel. The E85 (85% ethanol/15% gasoline) vehicles were launched in Sweden late last year and have gone on sale in the U.K. and in other parts of Europe. Parveen Batish, director-Saab Australia and New Zealand, says the Saab BioPower can run effectively on 100% ethanol or 100% gasoline or any combination in between. BioPower drivers can ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Australia to Demonstrate BioPower 9-5s" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642