PARIS – Saab Automobile’s 9-5 BioPower flex-fuel vehicles, which are proving hugely successful in Sweden and other parts of Europe, “definitely” are destined for the North American market, says General Motors Corp. Vice Chairman Bob Lutz. Lutz, who oversees global product development, makes the promise in an interview at the recent Paris auto show here, but does not provide specifics on when the turbocharged vehicles that run on E85 (85% ethanol/15% gasoline) will be available in the U.S. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab BioPower Vehicles for North America" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642