NEW YORK – With impressive volume gains of existing models and new cars coming next year, Saab U.S.A. expects to break the 40,000-unit sales barrier this year. "It's going to be real quick to get to the 50,000 level soon afterwards," says Debra Kelly-Ennis, newly installed president of General Motors Corp.’s import brand. "We will see double-digit percentage increases every year," she predicts. In an exclusive interview with Ward's, Kelly-Ennis points to considerable gains of the Saab ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Chief Sees Record Sales Coming Quickly" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642