CARMEL, CA – Saab Automobile will define more clearly its designs on the midsize wagon segment with the unveiling next month of the 9-3 Sport-Hatch Concept. The Saab 9-3 Sport-Hatch Concept seats four. The 5-door, 4-seater will debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show. Powered by a turbocharged 2.0L engine that puts out 250 hp, the car is inspired by the 9-3X “crossover coupe” that originally bowed at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit. “Just as the 9-3X occupies ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Concept Suggests Sporty Wagon Entry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642