General Motors Corp.’s equity alliance strategy is bearing more fruit, as Saab Automobile and Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd.’s Subaru brand confirm plans to share a 7-passenger, high-end cross/utility vehicle platform. Subaru has been discussing the addition of the CUV to its lineup in recent months, and rumors have been circulating that Saab would get its own version. Now, the cat is out of the bag. (See related story: Subaru Targets Sale of 35,000 for New CUV) Subaru will build the new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Gets Another Subaru" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642