LA MALBAIE, Que., Canada – It likely was unintentional, but the selection of this province by Saab Automobile to test-drive its all-new ’05 9-7X midsize SUV has hidden significance. Quebec nearly seceded from Canada in 1995. With its French-speaking citizens and European-like social mores, Quebec is a unique entity within a large, predominately English-speaking country and has considerably different customs. Long known for its low-volume sales and oddly shaped cars, Saab is unique within ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Gets Dirty With First SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642