Saab Cars USA Inc. names Ed Peper vice president of sales. Peper will be responsible for the management of Saab’s vehicle sales and distribution. He will report to Debra Kelly-Ennis, president and chief operating officer of Saab Cars USA. Peper most recently was General Motors Corp.’s Northeast regional sales manager for Pontiac, Buick and GMC.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Names U.S. Sales Exec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642