The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission has begun legal proceedings against GM Holden Ltd., accusing the auto maker of misleading and deceptive conduct and false representations concerning environmental claims made in advertising for Saab vehicles. At issue are various “Saab is Green” newspaper and magazine advertisements which appeared last July and August, including a claim the entire range of Saab Australia Pty. Ltd. vehicles is carbon-emissions neutral. The ACCC says ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Not So Green, Australian Commission Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642