An announcement on the sale of Saab AB is expected soon, with various news outlets reporting it will be sold to Swedish sports car maker Koenigsegg Automotive AB. According to Reuters, Swedish luxury car maker Koenigsegg and Norwegian investors have signed a letter of intent to take over the money-losing brand from General Motors Corp. Negotiations to finalize the deal are expected to take several months. Neither Saab nor GM nor Koenigsegg would comment on the impending sale, but Saab ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Sale to Swedenâ€™s Koenigsegg Appears Imminent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642