DETROIT – Lost among steep February sales declines reported by other General Motors Corp. nameplates are record results posted by the auto maker’s Saab Cars USA unit. 9-3 sales increased 44.2% in February. Bolstered by the arrival of its all-new 9-3, the American arm of Sweden-based Saab Automobile defies a feeble U.S. economy, bad weather and rising war tensions to report the best February sales total in its 47-year history by delivering 3,598 cars last month. “What a fantastic ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Sets Sales Record" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642