Saab Cars U.S.A. will slash its headquarters workforce by at least 25% as the auto maker shifts its North American center of operations from Norcross, GA, to Detroit this summer. The relocation, announced last month, is not going over well with employees. There are some 80 Saab employees in Norcross. Of the 40 or so workers asked to transfer, about 20 have accepted, a Saab spokesman says. (See related story: Saab Cars USA moving to Detroit) Saab wants to reinvest cost savings into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab Slashes U.S. Headquarters Staff" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642