DEL MAR, California, U.S.A. — Saab Cars USA Inc. thinks its new 9-5 wagon will be a hit among car buyers hoping to do more than haul the kids around. The wagon, already on sale, is expected to help Saab grab its share of the 60,000-unit U.S. luxury wagon segment. The automaker hopes to sell 3,800 9-5 wagons during 1999. “We think our timing is just perfect for this,” says Dan Chasins, executive vice president, Saab Cars USA, Inc. Compared to its competition, Saab believes its customers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saab wagon to lure luxury crowd" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642