Software from Saba Learning will track training and certification of all 15,000 of Hyundai Motor America’s dealership employees in the U.S. beginning March 1. Hyundai, which already uses software from Saba for e-learning and training administrators at its regional dealerships, will use the Saba Learning software to consolidate and centralize training records from various systems into one, track the training, technical level and certification of employees working for multiple Hyundai ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saba Learning to Track Hyundai Employees" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642