The Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE International) is moving its annual World Congress from early March to early April, beginning in 2005. SAE says the move was prompted by attendee feedback, as well as input from technical paper authors, exhibitors, government, automotive and academic calendars and climatology data, which shows April to be a “significantly warmer and less-wintry month than March,” says SAE. The 2005 conference will be held April 11-15 at Cobo Center in Detroit. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAE Conference Moves to April in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642