The Society of Automotive Engineers has formed a task force of “top tier suppliers” to discuss why so many major companies — including Delphi Automotive Systems, Visteon Corp., Lear Corp., DuPont Automotive, TRW Inc., GKN plc, Eaton Corp. and the Budd Co. — aren't participating as exhibitors at the exhibition (March 5-8) in Detroit. A closer look at this year's list of exhibitors reveals that beyond the big suppliers, dozens of small companies have dropped out as well. Even General Motors ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAE Wants Big Exhibitors Back" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642