Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. (SAIC) is expected to announce Oct. 13 that it will be taking a share in General Motors Corp.’s pending South Korean joint venture, GM Daewoo Auto & Technology Co. Ltd. SAIC and GM confirm a joint announcement will be made, but neither will reveal the nature of the news. GM and SAIC already have a 50/50 joint venture in Shanghai, China, that produces Buick models.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SAIC Expected to Take Share in GM Daewoo" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642