MUMBAI – The public sale of assets belonging to bankrupt Daewoo Motors India Ltd. now looks uncertain. Matiz cars wait to be sold while Daewoo India assets still are being sorted out. A court receiver is in charge of the assets but apparently has been unable to finalize their sale. The auto maker’s manufacturing plant closed in December and more than 300 best-selling Matiz cars still are parked there – waiting for buyers. Recently more than 1,000 workers assembled at the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sale of Daewoo India Assets May Go Private" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642