NEW YORK -- Certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicles are becoming increasingly attractive to buyers of used cars according to a new BMW/Dohring survey says Bill Bates, pre-owned marketing manager for BMW of North America Inc. More than half the surveyed population say they would consider buying a CPO vehicle. And 52% of those say they have a favorable impression of CPO programs. Bates says CPO vehicles give dealers a second franchise to complement new car sales. He notes that BMW dealers sold ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales of Certified Used Cars Soaring" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642