Drivers looking to reduce their environmental footprint are expected to account for a 6-fold rise in sales of vehicles powered by liquefied-petroleum gas by 2015, a major industry player in Australia predicts. Deliveries of factory-fitted LPG cars have the potential to jump from 13,000 units to 80,000 annually, as the Australian government, fleets and individuals choose the fuel as a “clean and green” option, says Tony Fitzgerald, managing director of Orbital Corp. Ltd.’s Orbital Gas ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales of Factory-Fitted LPG Vehicles Expected to Outpace Aftermarket" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642