CANBERRA – The number of factory-fitted Autogas – liquid petroleum gas – cars and light commercial vehicles sold in Australia grew 67.3% to 2,704 units in the year's first quarter, industry statistician VFACTS says. Last year the liquid petroleum gas (LPG) segment rose 40% to 8,281 units, and the Australian Liquefied Petroleum Gas Assn. Ltd. (LPG Australia) says higher fuel prices will continue to drive LPG's Autogas sales. “The longer petrol prices remain high – and there’s no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales of Oz Autogas Vehicles Continue Climb" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642