CANBERRA – The Australian Liquefied Petroleum Gas Assn. Ltd. (LPG Australia) says new figures show the number of factory-fitted Autogas – liquid petroleum gas – vehicles sold in Australia grew 40% last year, as predicted. There currently are more than 500,000 Autogas-powered motor vehicles on Australian roads. GM Holden Ltd., which launched an Autogas version of its VZ Commodore large car in fourth-quarter 2005, is having trouble keeping up with customer demand. Holden VZ Commodore ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales of Oz Autogas Vehicles Pushed by High Gas Prices" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642