Last year’s top-10 best-selling light-vehicle brands in the U.S. have seen some reshuffling in their rankings, based on 2007 unit sales through the first 11 months. With only December deliveries left to report, it’s safe to predict November’s ranking will stand for the year, at least among the top three brands, based on Ward's data. Year-to-date deliveries at the close of November found Chevrolet maintaining a 4.4% lead over Toyota, which was 6.3% ahead of Ford. Nearly 90,000 units ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales Reshuffle U.S. Top-10 Brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642