Canada’s big-truck sales slide continues into its 13th month, albeit at a slower pace. March deliveries of medium- and heavy-duty trucks fell 3.3%, compared with 2007. But last month’s decline vs. year-ago was nearly three times greater at 9.7% While Class 4, 5 and 6 trucks recorded double-digit gains, their results were overshadowed by shortfalls of 21.8% and 9.5% in the higher-volume Class 7 and 8 segments, respectively. Hino Motor Mfg. USA Inc. sales led the Class 7 plunge with a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales Slide Slows in Canada Big-Truck Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642