There was no sign of weakening for the U.S. market in February, as light-vehicle sales notched a sixth consecutive volume increase over the same month a year ago and recorded another unbelievably high seasonally adjusted annual rate (SAAR). For the second time in three months, sales translated to a 17 million or better SAAR. February's 17.0 million SAAR follows a lower, but still strong, 15.6 million level in January and 17.3 million in December. The three months combined posted a 16.6 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sales Soar to Sixth Straight Gain in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642