SEOUL — Looking to exit the automotive sector, Samsung Group is planning to sell its commercial vehicles unit to AB Volvo. The company already is in deep negotiations to sell its passenger car unit to Daewoo Group (see p.3), which is hoping to sell its own commercial vehicles unit. AB Volvo, which sold its passenger car division to Ford Motor Co. early this year, confirms Samsung is looking to sell the unit to the Swedish company. Samsung says the two companies have been negotiating for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Samsung, Daewoo looking to sell truck units" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642