General Motors Corp. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. rocked the automotive world back in 1999 when they announced an agreement to share some technology and components. One provision of the agreement was for Honda to supply V-6 engines and transmissions to GM. Since then the rumor mill has been working overtime and had Honda engines in any number of GM Vehicles, including Cadillacs and Buicks. This week our sister publication, WardsAuto.com, confirmed that the '04 Saturn Vue -- a small SUV ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Gets a Honda Engine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642