NEW YORK – Saturn Corp.'s Vue SUV is off to a slow start, but that should change next month when the continuously variable transmission (CVT) comes on the market in 4-cyl. vehicles, says Jill Lajdziak, vice president-Saturn Sales, Service and Marketing. She forecasts increased sales from a face-lifted L-Series large sedan and the Vue will pace Saturn to 20% volume increase this year. The CVT, which will be available sometime in the second quarter, is important because Lajdziak expects 45% ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Readies CVT Intro" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642