Saturn Corp. isn't forgetting about its mainstay S-Series line while its new L-Series midsize sedan is hitting the streets. Dealers are beginning to receive shipments of the redesigned ‘00 SL small sedan and SW wagon. “This redesign of our bread-and-butter car line is probably the most significant in our history,” says Ken Wasmer, leader of the Saturn vehicle development team. And the new product flood will continue into 2000. Saturn's innovative 3-door coupe, he says, will get a new ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Refreshes Small Sedans for '00" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642