MILFORD, MI – The deal General Motors Corp. has with Honda Motor Co. Ltd. to supply Saturn Corp. with engines recently was renegotiated and could be extended beyond 2007. The GM division also soon will resume production of Ions and Vues equipped with continuously variable transmissions (CVTs), Saturn officials say here during test drives of the Ion and Vue Red Line performance vehicles. The ’04 Saturn Vue Red Line features Honda’s 3.5L V-6 engine. Honda began supplying Saturn last ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Tackles CVT, Honda Supply Issues" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642