ANAHEIM, CA β The redesigned β06 Saturn Vue Red Line debuts here at the California International Auto Show, sporting new styling and a lower price. The performance-enhanced version of the Vue cross/utility vehicle, the Vue Red Line comes standard with a 3.5L V-6 250-hp engine and front-wheel drive; all-wheel drive is optional. Entry-level pricing is dropped $1,240 to $24,485. The β06 Vue Red Lineβs new look starts with a front grille inspired by the forthcoming β07 Saturn Sky roadster ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saturn Unveils β06 Vue Red Line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642