Saudi Arabia’s auto sector has grown in recent years, sending encouraging signals to dealers who say the market is buoyant and sales figure may see an increase of nearly 15% this year. According to figures made available by car dealers in the Eastern province, 120,000 units were sold in the first half of 2003, far exceeding last year’s sales of 180,000 units. Additionally, dealers expect sales to rise in the last quarter as new models arrive in the market. Japanese cars ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Saudi Car Market Set for Smooth Ride" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642