DEARBORN -- Supplier contracts and Premier Automotive Group autonomy likely will go untouched by Ford Motor Co.’s restructuring plan, to be announced in mid-January, Nick Scheele, the company’s new president and COO, tellsWard’s. The same cannot, however, be said for the auto maker’s white-collar workforce, which suffered a further blow last week with the announcement of plans to reduce retirement and health benefits as well as merit pay raises. Prior to the January announcement, Scheele ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scheele Draws Line at Suppliers, PAG" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642