DETROIT — General Motors Corp. is making no secret about its newfound love of the Asia/Pacific region. In a yearlong shopping spree, the No.1 automaker has increased its equity stake in both Isuzu Motors Ltd. and Suzuki Motor Corp. It has purchased a 20% share of Subaru-maker Fuji Heavy Industries Ltd. and has entered into an engine swap and transmission deal with Honda Motor Co. Ltd., as well as enhanced technical agreements with Honda and Toyota Motor Corp. It now is struggling to keep ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schlais: Suzuki alliance to play key roll in Asia/Pacific" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642