BMW 745i Schreiner GmbH says BMW AG is utilizing a new color laser film process it developed for marking labels on automobiles. The Schreiner label material, used by BMW on 15 different vehicle parts, is based on a color laser film developed by the supplier. The film has a special patented structure, which is emission-free during the label marking process. The lack of emissions enables BMW to save costs on filters and cleaning time used during traditional marking processes. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schreiner Provides New Laser-Marking Technology to BMW" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642