The controversial leadership of Juergen Schrempp will continue as the DaimlerChrysler AG supervisory board says it intends to extend the chairman’s contract until 2008, three years beyond the current contract that runs until the annual shareholders meeting in 2005. Schrempp, 59, was a key architect of the merger that created DC and has spent his tenure battling to inject life into the falling stock price, improve the profitability of Chrysler Group, Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and Freightliner ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Schrempp to Continue to Lead DaimlerChrysler" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642