DETROIT – Toyota’s Scion youth brand will stage its first North American International Auto Show press conference in January at the annual event here. Scion has held past press conferences only at the New York and Los Angeles auto shows. Jack Hollis, vice president-Scion, won’t tip his hand and say what product may debut in Detroit. But he tells WardsAuto to expect “added treats” on top of a newly designed Scion auto-show stand. The Scion FR-S rear-wheel-drive sports car launches next ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion Slates First Detroit Show News Conference; 3,000 Hand-Raisers for FR-S" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642