Can we expect Gen Y to appreciate reliability? How about impeccable fit and finish? A quiet cabin? Top-shelf materials? Or do young, new drivers just want as stylish a car as they can afford? Either way, the Scion tC has the makings of a youth-market hit. The little coupe – the third model to round out Toyota Motor Corp.’s new Scion youth brand – overcomes the stodginess of its parent company through fun and attractive design but doesn’t forget its roots when it comes to top-level ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Scion TC: Youthful Looks, Toyota Engineering" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642