Politics, religion and Ford vs. Chevy are universally recognized as taboo topics for folks who value lasting relationships. Now add a fourth forbidden forum of discussion – Roots-type vs. the screw supercharger. The debate over which blower is best is itself supercharged. One enthusiast’s website begs this indulgence: "You’re free to disagree with me, so please don’t send me any nasty letters …" And within the industry, arguments are waged against a backdrop colored by company pride ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Screw This: Blower Biases Fuel Technology Debate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642