The proliferation of electric-drive technology portends shrinking numbers of vehicles that require petroleum products for propulsion and lubrication â€“ two welcome scenarios for economies hamstrung by oil imports. So, what about the future of sealing technologies? Freudenberg-NOK General Partnership is confident the money will continue to flow. â€śLooking at this new market, actually, it appears to be pretty attractive,â€ť says Luis Lorenzo, the supplierâ€™s chief technology officer. For ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Sealing Business Wonâ€™t Dry Up With EV Rollouts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642