ORLANDO, FL – It is now official. Just about every Internet-related company in the automotive retail market is on the “Search” bandwagon. And for good reason. There is a shift in how dealers are spending their money in online advertising, Mitch Golub, president of Cars.com tells journalists at his firm’s press conference here. “Dealers are spending less on lead generation and more on building their brands and driving traffic to their websites,” he says. Just walk the floor at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Search Still Evolving" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642