BARCELONA – SEAT SA, the Spanish subsidiary of Volkswagen AG, is considering bringing its cars to the U.S. SEATs already are sold in Mexico, where deliveries totalled 22,394 last year and are running at a similar pace this year at 5,696 through the first quarter. (See related data: Ward's Mexico New Car Sales by Line and Brand) Ibiza SEAT's most popular seller in Mexico. But now the auto maker wants to expand further into both North and South America. “We have to become stronger ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT Considering U.S. Launch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642