MADRID – SEAT, the Spanish auto maker owned by Volkswagen, is launching a sales and service network in China. SEAT CEO James Muir tells journalists at the Guangzhou auto show this week the auto maker has signed distribution agreements with 12 dealers and hopes at least three more will agree to join the network in the coming weeks. SEAT officials said at the Shanghai auto show held earlier this year that the Spanish auto maker was seeking a presence in the major cities of Beijing, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"SEAT to Launch Sales, Service Network in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642